Agoura Hills Library
Drag box to select area
Founded in 1916, the Las Virgenes Library moved to Chesebro Road shortly after 1920, then moved again on December 8, 1970 into a 7,500-square-foot storefront facility located on Roadside Drive. On October 27, 2001 the library became the Agoura Hills Library, moving to a brand new 17,772-square-foot facility on Ladyface Court. The library is part of the new Civic Hall Civic Center, and it offers a valuable resource to the people of Agoura Hills.
29901 Ladyface Ct, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Accessibility Details: Street level access
- Hours: Tues - Wed, 10am-8pm; Thu, 11am - 5pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes