have shown you what to recycle, but now Patch is going to help you learn where to recycle. From packing peanuts and plastic bottles to aluminum cans and glass, here's the list.
TOMRA PACIFIC, INC.
- 5727 Kanan Road
- This is a great one-stop shop for recycling many items in your home. They accept aluminum cans, green, clear, and brown glass, and the most common of plastics.
- 5623 Kanan Road
- This store collects plastic bags to recycle. They also will take a variety of common plastics.
- 5737 Kanan Road
- Ever wonder where to take the packing peanuts that get all over your house when a package is sent? You take them here, and they will recycle. They also take certain plastics.
- 3775 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
- Talk about a place that takes it all. Recycle old phone books, cardboard boxes, newspapers, green, clear, brown, blue glass, and plastics. They also have a 24-hour drop off site.
- 5770 Lindero Canyon Road
- Do your plastic grocery bags stack up? Don't throw them in the trash. Take them here to recycle and invest in one of their reusable shopping bags.