Valentine’s Day may be over but like the scent of yesterday's roses, specials on salon services and romantic outings are still lingering.
Show yourself some love or, if you messed up the big day, redeem yourself with some sweet deals on pampering, free tickets to a Mardi Gras Festival or better yet, a helicopter ride for two and a bottle of bubbly.
1. , Moorpark
- Deal: Enjoy complimentary champagne and bon bons and save $33 with a $27 deluxe pedicure/manicure consisting of a peppermint foot mask, alpha-hydroxy callous removal, hot towel treatment and a pampering massage by Jen.
- Good through: Limited time only.
2. SPA JEANNIE, Woodland Hills
- Deal: Indulge with a 30-minute massage, facial, and hand and foot scrub for $40, a package valued at $109.
- Good through: Feb. 28, 2012.
3. GLO HAIR SALON AND BLOW DRY BAR, Calabasas
- Deal: Pay $100 for a package of four weekly blowouts, regularly priced at $140, at Calabasas’ only blow dry bar. Also, new customers get 20 percent off on all color services.
- Good through: February.
4. THE CANYON, Agoura Hills
- Deal: Get free tickets to a Mardi Gras Festival on February 21 featuring Blues singer, Preston Smith.
- Good through: 4 p.m. on Feb. 21, 2012, or while tickets last.
5. L.A. HELICOPTER TOURS, Van Nuys
- Deal: $299 buys a helicopter ride for two above L.A.'s natural scenery and sparkling cityscapes either during the day or in the dazzling glow of the illuminated nighttime skies, complete with a bottle of champagne and a savings of $300.
- Good through: Wednesday.