Leah is a 1-year-old female Pit Bull mix. She is a beautiful, medium size girl who loves to play fetch, and her enthusiasm and antics when running after toys and returning them are fun to watch.
She was brought to the shelter because her owner couldn’t spend enough time with her and this is a girl that loves human company.
Here are some things you should know:
- She is very playful.
- She has had beginning training and seems to know how to sit when directed.
- She loves to chase after toys and brings them back and releases them gently.
- She is good when walking on leash.
- She is house broken and crate trained.
- Her previous owners report that she gets along with dogs of all sizes, birds and horses.
Leah loves companionship and when she was left alone, she became vocal and chewed on things, although she was reported as being non-destructive.
If you and/or your family can provide her with the attention she requires, she will be a wonderful companion and pet.
To choose Leah, request ID A4536009. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the website.