Why would a gorgeous 3-year-old Greyhound/Boston terrier mix girl like Cibil end up at the Agoura shelter? Before answering that question, here are some facts about her:
- She gets along with other dogs and small cats and live stock.
- She has had intermediate training.
- She is playful.
- She loves car rides.
- She walks well on leash.
- She knows how to run along side a bike on leash.
- She has an upbeat personality.
- She can high five and high ten and knows 'sit,' 'stay' and 'off.'
- She is housebroken (and can hold it for a very long time).
- She loves to swim, hike and play with chew and stuffed toys.
- She is not really interested in kids.
Now for the answer: she is a very good fence jumper. It is no problem for her to clear a six-and-a-half foot fence. As a matter of fact, she got once over a wall that was close to seven feet tall. This is why her former owner (who says she is a great girl other than the jumping) turned her in. Cibil simply does not like to be in the yard without her people.
The best home for her would be with someone who either owns a home with a 7+ foot wall or a jump proof yard with installed coyote rollers or where the top of the fence is angled inwards. She could also live with someone who lives in an apartment or condo, because that way she will never be left in a backyard.
So, if you want a beautiful, smart, well trained, well adjusted dog to become a part of your life, and you live in a home, condo or apartment that is suitable for her special requirements, please come meet her as soon as possible.
To choose Cibil, request ID A3707675. Occasionally, pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the .