Chloe is a 3-year-old female Pit Bull that had been living on the streets of the Conejo Valley until she was picked up as a stray and brought to the Agoura Hills Shelter. She has been getting plenty of attention from the volunteers and they love the adorable wrinkles on her face, but she has been at the shelter far too long and needs a place to call home.
Here are some things you should know about Chloe:
- She has a very agreeable personality.
- She is quick to learn new tricks.
- She knows 'sit' and 'down.'
- She is gentle when taking treats.
- She enjoys a game of fetch.
- She walks well when on leash.
- She loves being with people.
- Chloe loves to play and will need daily exercise.
- She gets along with the other shelter dogs she has been introduced to.
She will do well as an only dog in the household. If you already have another dog, bring him/her to the shelter for a meet and greet to make sure the two are compatible.
Chloe is a strong and wonderful dog. If you think you can meet her needs, come to the shelter and get to know her.
To choose Chloe, request ID A4521130. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the website.