Honey is a 2-year-old female Chihuahua. For the first couple years of her life she had a nice home with nice owners, but they suddenly had to move and she couldn’t go with them.
The volunteers at the shelter didn’t name her, but sweet as she is, they feel it is apt and hope she will soon find her forever home.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She gets along with small dogs and all those she has been housed with.
- She is playful with small children.
- She is good in the car.
- She walks well on leash.
- She loves lots of attention.
- She has had intermediate dog training.
- She responds better if people go slowly when first meeting her.
Sadly she spent a lot of her time outdoors, so it is unknown if she is housebroken. That's not a problem, because volunteers will lend you a crate and give you helpful house training tips so she can have a successful indoor life.
If you are looking for a girl who is as sweet as honey, ask to meet her today.
To choose Honey, request ID A4504579. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the website.