Gracie is a 7-year-old female Rottweiler who will make a wonderful pal to diet with or, if you don’t have to watch your weight, encourage her with your diet secrets.
While not much is known about her past because she was a stray transferred to Agoura from the overcrowded Carson shelter, she does like to be cared for, kept warm and looked after.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is probably housebroken because she waits to go potty outside of her kennel.
- She is very friendly and appears to be a happy girl.
- She is quiet with an excellent temperament.
- She walks well on leash and sits on command.
- She is very treat motivated, perhaps too treat motivated because she needs to lose some weight.
The good folks at the shelter have her on a weight loss plan and know she will be able to do it with special food, extra exercise, yard time and lots of love and encouragement needed while dieting.
Maybe you can help? Are you looking for a companion to go on walks or hikes with? Maybe you have a few pounds to shed. Do it together! You can help each other the entire way! Ask to meet her today.
To choose Gracie, request ID A4431766. The Agoura shelter, which serves Woodland Hills, Agoura, Calabasas and some other LA neighborhoods, is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally, pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the .